POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

All things Rugby
bimboman
Posts: 66404
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:01 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:24 pm Nails it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrIIt0ewW4&t=0s

Paedos will not agree.

Possibly some non-paedos too
The weird paedo obsession continues.

Has someone been suckling at the QAnon conspiracy teat?


Lots of this type of comments thrown at Mick which you’ve chosen to ignore.
piquant
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by piquant »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:15 pm Q - imagine being stupid enough to believe that Trump was waging war against anything other than the onset of diabetes, senility and a nasty slice off the tee?
In fairness he's shown up as a bit of a tough man Vs some of the most vulnerable people in society
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 6117
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

piquant wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:21 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:15 pm Q - imagine being stupid enough to believe that Trump was waging war against anything other than the onset of diabetes, senility and a nasty slice off the tee?
In fairness he's shown up as a bit of a tough man Vs some of the most vulnerable people in society
That he has, he’s also stood up to those nasty people asking him to publish the healthcare plans he promised to publish months ago.
piquant
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by piquant »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:24 pm
piquant wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:21 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:15 pm Q - imagine being stupid enough to believe that Trump was waging war against anything other than the onset of diabetes, senility and a nasty slice off the tee?
In fairness he's shown up as a bit of a tough man Vs some of the most vulnerable people in society
That he has, he’s also stood up to those nasty people asking him to publish the healthcare plans he promised to publish months ago.
He said it would be beautiful, what more detail would you possibly need?
User avatar
CrazyIslander
Posts: 19798
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by CrazyIslander »

piquant wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:24 pm
piquant wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:21 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:15 pm Q - imagine being stupid enough to believe that Trump was waging war against anything other than the onset of diabetes, senility and a nasty slice off the tee?
In fairness he's shown up as a bit of a tough man Vs some of the most vulnerable people in society
That he has, he’s also stood up to those nasty people asking him to publish the healthcare plans he promised to publish months ago.
He said it would be beautiful, what more detail would you possibly need?
It looked heavy too

Image
upload your pic
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:01 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:24 pm Nails it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrIIt0ewW4&t=0s

Paedos will not agree.

Possibly some non-paedos too
The weird paedo obsession continues.

Has someone been suckling at the QAnon conspiracy teat?
Hunter is the sort of deviant that his daddy would have seen jailed had it not been Hunter.
User avatar
Fat Old Git
Posts: 21093
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Fat Old Git »

4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:04 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:23 pm
TheFrog wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:48 am Interesting analysis

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... tudy-trump
Nothing surprising tbf. You'd have to be someone like Mick not to get it.
I think Mick gets it.

The strong correlation between support for Trump and pro-autocratic attitudes has been well-understood for some time.

These people (even the ones that rather amusingly claim to be libertarian) have a preference for autocracy and a fear of the wrong autocrat getting in. The likes of Mick and Santa clearly justify their support for Trump by creating a fictional autocratic Left and pretending that only their autocrat can prevent the other autocrat from getting in.

It apparently never occurs to them that there is an alternative to autocracy.
Tbf, I'm not convince that Mick and Santa are really Trump supporters and not just low grade trolls who want to believe they're scoring cool points and winding people up.
User avatar
Fat Old Git
Posts: 21093
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Fat Old Git »

CrazyIslander wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:21 pm
piquant wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:24 pm
piquant wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:21 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:15 pm Q - imagine being stupid enough to believe that Trump was waging war against anything other than the onset of diabetes, senility and a nasty slice off the tee?
In fairness he's shown up as a bit of a tough man Vs some of the most vulnerable people in society
That he has, he’s also stood up to those nasty people asking him to publish the healthcare plans he promised to publish months ago.
He said it would be beautiful, what more detail would you possibly need?
It looked heavy too

Image
upload your pic
Wasn't there another pic suggesting it was full of blank pages and not an actual plan at all?

Iirc it's not the first time Team Orange have been caught using blank props.
User avatar
Salient
Posts: 3410
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland!

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Salient »

Fat Old Git wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:26 am Has Covid faded away yet?

Also, I see Pence talking about Trumps how much they've achieved and how they have kept their campaign promises. So I'm assuming the following have been completed?

- Obama care replaced.
- Hillary locked up.
- the wall built and paid for by Mexico
- The deficit down.
- Overseas jobs back in the US.

what did they do on day 2?
Sorry to disappoint but Mexico didn't pay for the world's largest coyote urinal, once again Trump wouldn't know the truth if it leapt up and bit him on the arse.

You missed one major achievement

- A Sociopath completely failing as President, or are we not going to talk covid anymore as Trump is pissed off with the media harping about it.
New Guy 2
Posts: 472
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by New Guy 2 »

Everybody stop calling each other names for a minute and do this.

1. Go here https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2020-El ... active-Map
2. Predict the election map
3. Post in this thread
4. Get called names

Let's see who can get closest

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2020-El ... SRKSYUgmCQ

I've got Biden 253 Trump 285.
User avatar
fonzeee
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Location: Boston

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by fonzeee »

I'll be damned if I'm going to go back through this thread but I presume the looming confirmation of ACB has been discussed?

I see Murkowski, who said she wouldn't vote for the confirmation, is going to vote to confirm. Some semantic excuse about disapproving of the process but approving the fitness of the nominee.
User avatar
fonzeee
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Location: Boston

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by fonzeee »

Also I only saw like 5 minutes of the 60 Minutes episode, but God is Harris a two-faced snake. So unlikeable.

I don't mind Joe himself, all things considered, but I just really hope he lasts all 4 years.
User avatar
BokJock
Posts: 5332
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by BokJock »

Fat Old Git wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:22 pm
4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:04 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:23 pm
TheFrog wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:48 am Interesting analysis

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... tudy-trump
Nothing surprising tbf. You'd have to be someone like Mick not to get it.
I think Mick gets it.

The strong correlation between support for Trump and pro-autocratic attitudes has been well-understood for some time.

These people (even the ones that rather amusingly claim to be libertarian) have a preference for autocracy and a fear of the wrong autocrat getting in. The likes of Mick and Santa clearly justify their support for Trump by creating a fictional autocratic Left and pretending that only their autocrat can prevent the other autocrat from getting in.

It apparently never occurs to them that there is an alternative to autocracy.
Tbf, I'm not convince that Mick and Santa are really Trump supporters and not just low grade trolls who want to believe they're scoring cool points and winding people up.
I really so hope so, it would be properly sad if they were actually this gullible
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.
New Guy 2
Posts: 472
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by New Guy 2 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.

Honestly I'm just glad to see the back of George Bush.
Sawtooth the Beaver
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Sawtooth the Beaver »

[quote ... his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

[/quote]

... and yet you wilfully ignore he still an upgrade on Trump.

That is the measure of your man .
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

New Guy 2 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:00 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.

Honestly I'm just glad to see the back of George Bush.
Well played :thumbup:
User avatar
Mullet 2
Posts: 28768
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mullet 2 »

Mick has actually gone mental. :lol: :lol:
Punter15
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Punter15 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.
Just swap the names around and you’ve nailed it.

BTW, good to see you Mickey love, I‘ve been worrying that your tin foil hat had fallen off and you’d finally lost it, spending the evening covering your cell in faeces (not all your own) and trying to kick yourself in the nuts. Stay safe sweetie.
User avatar
Mr Mike
Posts: 10958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Texas

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mr Mike »

fonzeee wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:34 pm I'll be damned if I'm going to go back through this thread but I presume the looming confirmation of ACB has been discussed?

I see Murkowski, who said she wouldn't vote for the confirmation, is going to vote to confirm. Some semantic excuse about disapproving of the process but approving the fitness of the nominee.
Confirmation vote due tonight. On HRC’s birthday.
User avatar
4071
Posts: 5092
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by 4071 »

bimboman wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:18 pm
4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:01 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:24 pm Nails it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrIIt0ewW4&t=0s

Paedos will not agree.

Possibly some non-paedos too
The weird paedo obsession continues.

Has someone been suckling at the QAnon conspiracy teat?
Lots of this type of comments thrown at Mick which you’ve chosen to ignore.
There would be fewer if he hadn't starting being weirdly focussed on paedophilia.

I noticed it last week when he accused me of trying to trap him into watching child porn because I posted a link to Political Science Quarterly. Because he's clearly completely out of his fucking mind.

But in the days since then, this paedo focus has been noted by a few other posters.

Perhaps he should, y'know... stop it.
User avatar
Leinsterman
Posts: 9501
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Leinsterman »

4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:38 pm
But in the days since then, this paedo focus has been noted by a few other posters.

Perhaps he should, y'know... stop it.
He's been doing it for quite a while now yet denies he's actually doing it.
User avatar
DOB
Posts: 18744
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by DOB »

Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.
Mick, I believe you would be an upgrade on Trump. You wouldn’t be fleecing the federal government for millions or charging thousands per night to have the Secret Service stay at your golf club.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

DOB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:03 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.
Mick, I believe you would be an upgrade on Trump. You wouldn’t be fleecing the federal government for millions or charging thousands per night to have the Secret Service stay at your golf club.
Indeed
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Leinsterman wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:01 pm
4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:38 pm
But in the days since then, this paedo focus has been noted by a few other posters.

Perhaps he should, y'know... stop it.
He's been doing it for quite a while now yet denies he's actually doing it.
Denied doing what?
User avatar
TheFrog
Posts: 12131
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by TheFrog »

fonzeee wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:34 pm I'll be damned if I'm going to go back through this thread but I presume the looming confirmation of ACB has been discussed?

I see Murkowski, who said she wouldn't vote for the confirmation, is going to vote to confirm. Some semantic excuse about disapproving of the process but approving the fitness of the nominee.
How's the family keeping by the way? Worried you haven't shared a few updates on your cousins.
User avatar
Leinsterman
Posts: 9501
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Leinsterman »

4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:38 pm
But in the days since then, this paedo focus has been noted by a few other posters.

Perhaps he should, y'know... stop it.
Indeed
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

4071 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:36 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:33 pm
bimboman wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:29 pm 4071, repeats some stunning research and mathematics....

There’s some other versions out there.

Brilliant.
Whatever he is up to, I am not clicking any more of his speciality links.
Political Science Quarterly.

A journal of Public and International Affairs, published since 1886 by the Academy of Political Science.

I know, I know. Fake News.

Whatever.
The requested file is available at this link only for 10 minutes.
Still gives this result.
User avatar
BokJock
Posts: 5332
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by BokJock »

The Whitehouse has said they have given up trying protect US citizens from Covid...but still the deplorables support him.

He was going on about how he saved Christmas from the left - an old Fox News favourite to get the nutjobs all riled up. His wife literally says "who gives a fudge about Christmas". Still they cheer him.

Morons
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 16713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Thomas »

Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.
:lol:

You have the cognitive awareness of a small head of cabbage.
bimboman
Posts: 66404
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

Leinsterman wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:01 pm
4071 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:38 pm
But in the days since then, this paedo focus has been noted by a few other posters.

Perhaps he should, y'know... stop it.
He's been doing it for quite a while now yet denies he's actually doing it.


He’s done it since an Irish poster made a directed post.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Thomas wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:00 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.
:lol:

You have the cognitive awareness of a small head of cabbage.
Doesn't work.

Watch a professional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxCRQfqzdzc&t=30s
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7323
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

fonzeee wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:34 pm I'll be damned if I'm going to go back through this thread but I presume the looming confirmation of ACB has been discussed?

I see Murkowski, who said she wouldn't vote for the confirmation, is going to vote to confirm. Some semantic excuse about disapproving of the process but approving the fitness of the nominee.
not really. it's all been about crack, sleaze and senility.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 16713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Thomas »

Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:21 pm
Thomas wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:00 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm I am saddened by how many of you actually believe Biden is an upgrade on Trump. It is as if you willfully ignore his history of racism, hypocrisy, and now his corruption, and enablement of his son's deviancy, and criminal behaviour.

You are stupid people.

Biden may well win. It will be a disaster for the US if he does.
:lol:

You have the cognitive awareness of a small head of cabbage.
Doesn't work.

Watch a professional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxCRQfqzdzc&t=30s
No.
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7323
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

https://twitter.com/SeattleIndpdnt/stat ... 0366936066
I read in the news about the crazy Qanon conspiracy theory. It claims that the world is ruled by pedophiles protected by the media and tech companies

In unrelated news the media refuses to talk about Hunter Biden's laptop and tech companies are banning those who do.
:lol:
User avatar
puku
Posts: 2090
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by puku »

"Essential" worker Mike Pence today in Minnesota at an event that violated state health law.

Yeah...but we are rounding the corner :roll:

Now with added graphic...

Image
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7323
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

52-48

a great day for lovers of freedom around the world. :thumbup:
User avatar
CrazyIslander
Posts: 19798
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by CrazyIslander »

There's no point trying to contain the pandemic now. It's too late. Take the Swedish route instead.

In Victoria AUST, they had two months of hard lockdown because of 700 new cases, they're only opening up after having zero new cases per day. I can't see a way back from 60k new cases a day in the US. They'd need hard lockdown for 2 years minimum.
Last edited by CrazyIslander on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
CrazyIslander
Posts: 19798
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by CrazyIslander »

I wonder if the Dems win both houses whether they could impeach ACB due to the improper process of her nomination.
Santa
Posts: 11079
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Santa »

merry! wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:24 am 52-48

a great day for lovers of freedom around the world. :thumbup:
The world feels juat a little safer today. :thumbup:
Post Reply