Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

All things Rugby
grievous
Posts: 12788
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Tahstown

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by grievous »

Ellafan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:06 pm
The Optimist wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:02 am I think the Murdoch media empire should be looked into. They have slagged off Victoria's handling of the crisis from the get go across all their platforms. Time for Murdoch to be unplugged from his life support and sacrifice of virgins and be cremated and shot into the sun.
Ah, the blame game.

People aren't buying your party line, eh?
You dont mind using the same line against the ABC, dont you Craig Kelly?
User avatar
Ali's Choice
Posts: 31376
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Ali's Choice »

Since the first major easing of the lockdown, the infection data has been excellent. I think it has exceeded most people's expectations. Hopefully that means a further easing of restrictions very soon for the good people of Victoria.
User avatar
UncleFB
Posts: 13631
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by UncleFB »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:51 am
UncleFB wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:07 pm
Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:23 am Probably an iPhone..
Yep, I even went into Safari to update my autocorrect details (I usually use chrome) to see if that would work, but nope.

It might be an iPhone thing, most of my social group use iPhones so were's usually filling them out together.
I was at at demo for a new high-tech device integration on Thursday. The Apple phones using NFC all defaulted to the Apple store ID instead of opening the App

:lol:
I'm an Apple dude, hate Android and windows, but by god Apple does some dumb stuff with their settings etc.

Slight mini rant, in the latest update they'd made reminders go from a two step process to a four step process at least. Straight up idiotic.

To stay on thread, nice work Melbourne-nites. Pretty soon you'll be partying in the streets.
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 6184
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

I'm a tech, no Apple for me!
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Farva »

So I went to a bar last night. I felt very virusy doing it.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Farva wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:44 am So I went to a bar last night. I felt very virusy doing it.
Did you drink your beer through your mask? Or did you guiltily remove it in order to sip?
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3874
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Ogre »

Clogs wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 am
Farva wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:44 am So I went to a bar last night. I felt very virusy doing it.
Did you drink your beer through your mask? Or did you guiltily remove it in order to sip?
Probably an inner city wine bar with mask infusions and fruit in the drinks :x
(im just angry cos im still not allowed to visit inner city wine bars or anything east of footscry)
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Farva »

Ogre wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:57 am
Clogs wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 am
Farva wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:44 am So I went to a bar last night. I felt very virusy doing it.
Did you drink your beer through your mask? Or did you guiltily remove it in order to sip?
Probably an inner city wine bar with mask infusions and fruit in the drinks :x
(im just angry cos im still not allowed to visit inner city wine bars or anything east of footscry)
To be clear this is nothing to do with Covid and more an injunction the City of Melbourne has taken out.
User avatar
Ghost-Of-Nepia
Posts: 4305
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

Ogre wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:57 am
Clogs wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 am
Farva wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:44 am So I went to a bar last night. I felt very virusy doing it.
Did you drink your beer through your mask? Or did you guiltily remove it in order to sip?
Probably an inner city wine bar with mask infusions and fruit in the drinks :x
(im just angry cos im still not allowed to visit inner city wine bars or anything east of footscry)
It's pronounced Footiskrray!

Image
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Farva wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:45 am
Ogre wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:57 am
Clogs wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 am
Farva wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:44 am So I went to a bar last night. I felt very virusy doing it.
Did you drink your beer through your mask? Or did you guiltily remove it in order to sip?
Probably an inner city wine bar with mask infusions and fruit in the drinks :x
(im just angry cos im still not allowed to visit inner city wine bars or anything east of footscry)
To be clear this is nothing to do with Covid and more an injunction the City of Melbourne has taken out.
Melbourne cabal is best cabal incident.
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 6184
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

It'll take you a while to get used to it.

Back in June when we could go to bars, it felt odd :D
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Ellafan »

Ali's Choice wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:47 pm
Ellafan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:06 pm
The Optimist wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:02 am I think the Murdoch media empire should be looked into. They have slagged off Victoria's handling of the crisis from the get go across all their platforms. Time for Murdoch to be unplugged from his life support and sacrifice of virgins and be cremated and shot into the sun.
Ah, the blame game.

People aren't buying your party line, eh?
Ellafan, I think you're the only person in Australia who doesn't see how overtly partisan News Ltd is in this country.
Wrong, I don't watch Fox news so don't know. I'm prepared to take your word for it. I however do watch the ABC, which is so blatantly biased against the LNP coalition it amounts to a breach of the Commission's statutory obligations.

The only really objective, unbiased new service available in this country is the Betoota Advocate.
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Farva »

Ellafan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:44 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:47 pm
Ellafan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:06 pm
The Optimist wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:02 am I think the Murdoch media empire should be looked into. They have slagged off Victoria's handling of the crisis from the get go across all their platforms. Time for Murdoch to be unplugged from his life support and sacrifice of virgins and be cremated and shot into the sun.
Ah, the blame game.

People aren't buying your party line, eh?
Ellafan, I think you're the only person in Australia who doesn't see how overtly partisan News Ltd is in this country.
Wrong, I don't watch Fox news so don't know. I'm prepared to take your word for it. I however do watch the ABC, which is so blatantly biased against the LNP coalition it amounts to a breach of the Commission's statutory obligations.

The only really objective, unbiased new service available in this country is the Betoota Advocate.
Numerous independent studies suggest it’s not. Don’t talk shit mate.
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Ellafan »

Farva wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:54 am
Ellafan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:44 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:47 pm
Ellafan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:06 pm
The Optimist wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:02 am I think the Murdoch media empire should be looked into. They have slagged off Victoria's handling of the crisis from the get go across all their platforms. Time for Murdoch to be unplugged from his life support and sacrifice of virgins and be cremated and shot into the sun.
Ah, the blame game.

People aren't buying your party line, eh?
Ellafan, I think you're the only person in Australia who doesn't see how overtly partisan News Ltd is in this country.
Wrong, I don't watch Fox news so don't know. I'm prepared to take your word for it. I however do watch the ABC, which is so blatantly biased against the LNP coalition it amounts to a breach of the Commission's statutory obligations.

The only really objective, unbiased new service available in this country is the Betoota Advocate.
Numerous independent studies suggest it’s not. Don’t talk shit mate.
Those studies got past the fake metric of minutes applied, through to the quality and nature of the questioning, and the editorial positions articulated, and found that they demonstrated bias.

So don't you talk shit, mate.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

A very conservative announcement by Dan. Will hopefully mean we have a lot more zero days ahead. But it is going to get the anti maskers anti vaxxers pro freedom sovereign citizen types whipped up into a frenzy. Expect another protest march this weekend.


And in other news I am on patrol this Sunday. All 6 hours in a mask, except if we have to rescue or perform cpr then we get to rip them off.
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 14153
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by jdogscoop »

I had not pegged Clogs as a beach hero in a very toit pair of red undies.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

jdogscoop wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:03 am I had not pegged Clogs as a beach hero in a very toit pair of red undies.
Here is an image that will haunt you for the rest of your life: I am an old, fat, ghost pale, ginger bearded bloke in tight red and yellow budgie smugglers. You may need me to give you the kiss of life...
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3874
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Ogre »

Clogs wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:22 am A very conservative announcement by Dan. Will hopefully mean we have a lot more zero days ahead. But it is going to get the anti maskers anti vaxxers pro freedom sovereign citizen types whipped up into a frenzy. Expect another protest march this weekend.


And in other news I am on patrol this Sunday. All 6 hours in a mask, except if we have to rescue or perform cpr then we get to rip them off.
You rip your togs off to perform cpr :shock: Thats horrible to picture in my head.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Ogre wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:14 am
Clogs wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:22 am A very conservative announcement by Dan. Will hopefully mean we have a lot more zero days ahead. But it is going to get the anti maskers anti vaxxers pro freedom sovereign citizen types whipped up into a frenzy. Expect another protest march this weekend.


And in other news I am on patrol this Sunday. All 6 hours in a mask, except if we have to rescue or perform cpr then we get to rip them off.
You rip your togs off to perform cpr :shock: Thats horrible to picture in my head.
I see your mistake. You have assumed I wear togs to patrol. My patrols are known as the quiet patrol. Picture the jaws scene as the families scream as they scramble out of the water, I have the ability to do that, but on land too.
User avatar
MungoMan
Posts: 14081
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Coalfalls

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by MungoMan »

Clogs wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:28 am
Ogre wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:14 am
Clogs wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:22 am A very conservative announcement by Dan. Will hopefully mean we have a lot more zero days ahead. But it is going to get the anti maskers anti vaxxers pro freedom sovereign citizen types whipped up into a frenzy. Expect another protest march this weekend.


And in other news I am on patrol this Sunday. All 6 hours in a mask, except if we have to rescue or perform cpr then we get to rip them off.
You rip your togs off to perform cpr :shock: Thats horrible to picture in my head.
I see your mistake. You have assumed I wear togs to patrol. My patrols are known as the quiet patrol. Picture the jaws scene as the families scream as they scramble out of the water, I have the ability to do that, but on land too.
I’m taking it you are part of a terra firma equivalent of a surf lifesaving club, patrolling municipal parks and gardens on the lookout for picnic-spoiling ants, annoying and thieving bin chickens, blackbirds, mynahs etc, not to mention discarded needles and falling tree branches.

I am impress. This is very public-spirited of you.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

MungoMan wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:20 am
Clogs wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:28 am
Ogre wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:14 am
Clogs wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:22 am A very conservative announcement by Dan. Will hopefully mean we have a lot more zero days ahead. But it is going to get the anti maskers anti vaxxers pro freedom sovereign citizen types whipped up into a frenzy. Expect another protest march this weekend.


And in other news I am on patrol this Sunday. All 6 hours in a mask, except if we have to rescue or perform cpr then we get to rip them off.
You rip your togs off to perform cpr :shock: Thats horrible to picture in my head.
I see your mistake. You have assumed I wear togs to patrol. My patrols are known as the quiet patrol. Picture the jaws scene as the families scream as they scramble out of the water, I have the ability to do that, but on land too.
I’m taking it you are part of a terra firma equivalent of a surf lifesaving club, patrolling municipal parks and gardens on the lookout for picnic-spoiling ants, annoying and thieving bin chickens, blackbirds, mynahs etc, not to mention discarded needles and falling tree branches.

I am impress. This is very public-spirited of you.
I have just recently qualified for the advanced shoo-ing the bin chicken award. I am now qualified to wave both arms when trying to shoo one away.
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Farva »

Which is concerning as it means there are now no hands available to manage Clog's modesty.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Farva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:48 pm Which is concerning as it means there are now no hands available to manage Clog's modesty.
It's still rather cold in Melbourne, so not too much to worry about in the regard...
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3874
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Ogre »

Clogs wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:05 pm
Farva wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:48 pm Which is concerning as it means there are now no hands available to manage Clog's modesty.
It's still rather cold in Melbourne, so not too much to worry about in the regard...
Not for those like you in exclusive seaside enclaves of wealth. However us blue collar suburbs are suffering as there is no beach and no boer's in birthday suits patrolling the local water features. Classism at its worst.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

I have petitioned the Governor of this fine State to relocate the ring of steel around Werribee. We don't want you lot bringing down the reputation of Footscray.
User avatar
MungoMan
Posts: 14081
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Coalfalls

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by MungoMan »

Clogs wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:53 am I have petitioned the Governor of this fine State to relocate the ring of steel around Werribee. We don't want you lot bringing down the reputation of Footscray.
Hang on - are you saying Ogre is more tigerduck than bulldog?
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Farva »

Clogs wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:53 am I have petitioned the Governor of this fine State to relocate the ring of steel around Werribee. We don't want you lot bringing down the reputation of Footscray.
A ring of steel around Werribee would be supported by most of the state.
And lets be clear, most of the residents of Werribee are used to being locked inside a steel cage of sorts, so they will feel right at home.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Farva wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:13 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:53 am I have petitioned the Governor of this fine State to relocate the ring of steel around Werribee. We don't want you lot bringing down the reputation of Footscray.
A ring of steel around Werribee would be supported by most of the state.
And lets be clear, most of the residents of Werribee are used to being locked inside a steel cage of sorts, so they will feel right at home.
I suspect it would be well supported by residents of Werribee too. We all know how much they dislike breeding outside of the family. Werribee. The Royals of Victoria.
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3874
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Ogre »

Clogs wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:07 am
Farva wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:13 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:53 am I have petitioned the Governor of this fine State to relocate the ring of steel around Werribee. We don't want you lot bringing down the reputation of Footscray.
A ring of steel around Werribee would be supported by most of the state.
And lets be clear, most of the residents of Werribee are used to being locked inside a steel cage of sorts, so they will feel right at home.
I suspect it would be well supported by residents of Werribee too. We all know how much they dislike breeding outside of the family. Werribee. The Royals of Victoria.
Werribee would bring down the reputation of south central LA. My solution has always been to drop a daisy cutter on the shit box (while im not there) and begin again.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Who do I write to so that we can shitcan the idea of a travel bubble with New Zealand? Victoria has been virus free for 14 days and we do not want disease riddled New Zealanders heading over here putting us all at risk again.
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 6184
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Clogs wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:08 am Who do I write to so that we can shitcan the idea of a travel bubble with New Zealand? Victoria has been virus free for 14 days and we do not want disease riddled New Zealanders heading over here putting us all at risk again.
Free enterprise chap! :D
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:32 am
Clogs wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:08 am Who do I write to so that we can shitcan the idea of a travel bubble with New Zealand? Victoria has been virus free for 14 days and we do not want disease riddled New Zealanders heading over here putting us all at risk again.
Free enterprise chap! :D
The second letter I am writing is in solidarity with our Queensland brothers and sisters. We do not want any of you disease ridden New South Welshtards down here infecting us Victorians.

I may even add a second paragraph where I suggest this remain in place permanently.
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 6184
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Clogs wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:53 am
Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:32 am
Clogs wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:08 am Who do I write to so that we can shitcan the idea of a travel bubble with New Zealand? Victoria has been virus free for 14 days and we do not want disease riddled New Zealanders heading over here putting us all at risk again.
Free enterprise chap! :D
The second letter I am writing is in solidarity with our Queensland brothers and sisters. We do not want any of you disease ridden New South Welshtards down here infecting us Victorians.

I may even add a second paragraph where I suggest this remain in place permanently.
Solidarity! :nod:
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Dan has just decided that Victorians must comply with his laws no matter where they are in the world. He will now send Victoria Police out to stomp on us if we don't wear a mask in Queensland. Or New Zealand. Or even Tasmania.
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Farva »

Can the title of the thread be changed to Adelaide fvcked.

Nothing to do with Covid of course...
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

Farva wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:22 am Can the title of the thread be changed to Adelaide fvcked.

Nothing to do with Covid of course...
Do I need to add fvcked after Adelaide. Is that not redundant?
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Clogs »

I can confirm that wearing a mask outdoors for 5 and a half hours in 30 plus degree heat and 60km/h winds is fvcked.

My rowing mates at the neighbouring lifesaving club had an even shittier day. Resus'd a non responsive 11 year old girl who had drowned. After about 30 minutes the emergency services team managed to get a pulse back and she was whisked of to the Royal Childrens (we are all hopeful she is 100% ok, but are naturally concerned because of the amount of time she was not breathing).

The boys ditched the PPE masks and gowns and other paraphernalia etc as it was all too cumbersome and was frustrating their efforts. And I think they may be getting a wrap across the knuckles for it.
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Farva »

They managed to get a pulse back? Fair play. I hope she pulls through.
Getting that pulse after 30 mins is amazing though. Well done to the guys doing the resus and not giving up. :thumbup:
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17652
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Farva »

And it seems Adelaide is royally fvcked, and are not locking down. This will end in tears.
Do an NZ. Hard lockdown for a week while its traced to stop any more movement. Otherwise it will be Vic all over again.
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 6184
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Farva wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:53 am And it seems Adelaide is royally fvcked, and are not locking down. This will end in tears.
Do an NZ. Hard lockdown for a week while its traced to stop any more movement. Otherwise it will be Vic all over again.
It will be interesting to see the Newscorp opinion on this..... :P :nod: :lol:
Post Reply