Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

All things Rugby
EverReady

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by EverReady »

I did it and I'm proud. I also went to work and fücked arsed about. Completely unnecessarily. I also called into Liffey Valley which sucked but that is because it is very windy there. My missuseses sister is calling in with her baby tomorrow that was born a month ago to meet us all for the first time AND we ordered a balloon from the balloon lady for de liddle baba that I have to drive and collect. I am also visiting my mum and dad this weekend with the two eldest and we are going out on the horses and having lunch and I am going to hug her.
CM11

Post by CM11 »

https://www.thejournal.ie/insurance-pea ... 9-Feb2021/

Article about Varadkar pointing out that Doherty is hoping his supporters are too stupid to understand the Central Bank is independent.

Cut to the comments proving Leo (and Doherty's strategy) right.

#15865538856558 of why I hate people. :((
Flametop

Post by Flametop »

It’s not race (but it is a bit if it still helps my argument), it’s about class.

27 year olds from Killiney are now allowed to run amok attacking Guards with knives apparently according to ER’s favourite Ruth.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland ... 8?mode=amp
The Sun God

Post by The Sun God »

normilet wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 pm Got my second shot of the mRNA vaccine yesterday.

About 12 hours later I woke up feeling like sh*t & today I feel like I've been hit by a train, repeatedly.

Way way way worse than the first dose which only gave me a 2 day headache. Obviously delighted to get the vaccine, but be warned, the second dose is f*cking rough.

The nurse who gave me the shot said after her own second dose she woke up the next morning feeling like she'd just had "a mad night in coppers".
My wife felt like that after her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, she is due the second one next week and not looking forward to it.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

She's a dangerous cow trying to stay relevant

Edit: that's TSG's wife not Ruth
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:22 pm I knew Father Mullet would be along to scold us. For penance its 3 hail marys, 4 our fathers and 2 trips to South Africa
I'm sooo gonna break the rules
Yeah me too
Im going to smash the rules....

What you do the weekend?

Eh stayed in and did a puzzle
The Sun God

Post by The Sun God »

HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:36 pm Micheal confirming he will go to the White House if invited :thumbup:
What an arsehole. He could show some real leadership here and do a virtual meet with Biden but I guess this is his only chance to get into the the Whitehouse without a tour guide.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Talk about not being able to win :lol:
The Sun God

Post by The Sun God »

EverReady wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:18 pm She's a dangerous cow trying to stay relevant

Edit: that's TSG's wife not Ruth
Agree...... :thumbup:
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Nope. There is a line and I have crossed it. I will post up a picture of the covid balloons. I swear on the baby Jesus as I am typing this my young fellas mate from school just rang the doorbell with his sister. Super Covid mom dropped them around. Why? Because of the line Mullet
The Sun God

Post by The Sun God »

Mullet 2 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:24 pm Talk about not being able to win :lol:
I am all for us as a tiny nation using whatever pull we have with the septics, whenever we can but it won't kill us for one year to do things differently. Biden would also appreciate the gesture.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

It's Covid TSG not the Spanish Flu.
HighKingLeinster

Post by HighKingLeinster »

Fùcking hell the lefties have gotten to TSG. Its all over lads.

I for one welcome our new commie overlords and will personally help round up ER. He shouldnt be too hard to find as there cant be too many skinny lads with scarred feet jogging outside their 5k
danthefan

Post by danthefan »

normilet wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 pm Got my second shot of the mRNA vaccine yesterday.

About 12 hours later I woke up feeling like sh*t & today I feel like I've been hit by a train, repeatedly.

Way way way worse than the first dose which only gave me a 2 day headache. Obviously delighted to get the vaccine, but be warned, the second dose is f*cking rough.

The nurse who gave me the shot said after her own second dose she woke up the next morning feeling like she'd just had "a mad night in coppers".
The missus had her second shot the other week, she didn't feel great after but a lot of her colleagues were very badly affected. Seems to be a rough few days.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:37 pm Fùcking hell the lefties have gotten to TSG. Its all over lads.

I for one welcome our new commie overlords and will personally help round up ER. He shouldnt be too hard to find as there cant be too many skinny lads with scarred feet jogging outside their 5k
Carrying a big New Baby Girl balloon
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

EverReady wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:29 pm Nope. There is a line and I have crossed it. I will post up a picture of the covid balloons. I swear on the baby Jesus as I am typing this my young fellas mate from school just rang the doorbell with his sister. Super Covid mom dropped them around. Why? Because of the line Mullet
So your big rebellion is having in more kids in your gaff

Sweet
CM11

Post by CM11 »

COVID-19 Data Ireland
@COVID19DataIE
·
34m
861 positive swabs, 5% positivity on 17,207 tests.
- Thursday, February 11th 2021
#COVID19Ireland
Good stuff. Going a little quicker in the right direction.
CM11

Post by CM11 »

Mullet 2 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:55 pm
EverReady wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:29 pm Nope. There is a line and I have crossed it. I will post up a picture of the covid balloons. I swear on the baby Jesus as I am typing this my young fellas mate from school just rang the doorbell with his sister. Super Covid mom dropped them around. Why? Because of the line Mullet

Sweet
In case you missed it, ER's main complaint is about the affect it's having on kids.
Leinster in London

Post by Leinster in London »

Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:30 pm Joke post, LiL?

edited lil
:thumbup:

Yes, but I also do not subscribe to zero covid strategies which MM panders to.
It's time to look beyond universal lockdowns, and learning to live with the problem.
HighKingLeinster

Post by HighKingLeinster »

Leinster in London wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:03 pm

edited lil

It's time to look beyond universal lockdowns, and learning to live with the problem.
Its time to reopen fully and kick everything off with a sexy dance party.

ER, i suggest we do this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XaBfSCF3hLY
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Sweet
Nailed it in one and bringing them to see their relatives. Living on the edge. All the parents locally have decided fück off today. Some are business owners so are enraged for their own reasons. Anyway as you said previously. You do what you have to do.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:08 pm
Leinster in London wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:03 pm

edited lil

Its time to reopen fully and kick everything off with a sexy dance party.

ER, i suggest we do this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XaBfSCF3hLY

:lol:
MunsterMan!!!!!

Post by MunsterMan!!!!! »

CM11 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:56 pm
COVID-19 Data Ireland
@COVID19DataIE
·
34m
861 positive swabs, 5% positivity on 17,207 tests.
- Thursday, February 11th 2021
#COVID19Ireland
Good stuff. Going a little quicker in the right direction.
Nice one, one or two 4%ers would be nice.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

CM11 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:57 pm

Sweet
In case you missed it, ER's main complaint is about the affect it's having on kids.
ERs main complaint is kids wrecking his head
Floppykid

Post by Floppykid »

Kids will be fine and forget about all this shite in a few years, the Helen Lovejoy stuff is tedious.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Mullet 2 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:42 pm

Sweet
No you made that up. I loves me kids
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Floppykid wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:48 pm Kids will be fine and forget about all this shite in a few years, the Helen Lovejoy stuff is tedious.
You are wrong. Anyway leaving certs back Monday week.
lilyw

Post by lilyw »

She was pregnant?

That's a side effect they don't advertise.
Floppykid

Post by Floppykid »

EverReady wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:53 pm
Floppykid wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:48 pm Kids will be fine and forget about all this shite in a few years, the Helen Lovejoy stuff is tedious.
I'm not, they'll be fine.
anonymous_joe

Post by anonymous_joe »

I've family who are child psychologists and they say the damage done to kids' educations by Covid is irreversible. Won't be much if any damage to middle-class kids, but for poorer kids it could set them back permanently.

Pretty shit really.

Was "amazed" that RTÉ didn't have any educational psychs on when the teachers refused to go back to work.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Floppykid wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:59 pm
I'm delighted yours will be. Loads won't. Anybody with a rudimentary understanding of children and child psychology would understand that
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

anonymous_joe wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:02 pm
I've family who are child psychologists and they say the damage done to kids' educations by Covid is irreversible. Won't be much if any damage to middle-class kids, but for poorer kids it could set them back permanently.

Pretty shit really.

Was "amazed" that RTÉ didn't have any educational psychs on when the teachers refused to go back to work.
100% and I typed mine without seeing yours. There are multiple reasons why some will suffer more than others and it's not all income and support reasons. Some kids are just made a certain way
lilyw

Post by lilyw »

EverReady wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:03 pm
I'm delighted yours will be. Loads won't. Anybody with a rudimentary understanding of children and child psychology would understand that
And maybe those with a more than rudimentary understanding would have agree with FK. Personally I'd rather listen to the experts than to Joe & Joanna Public with their "Rudimentary Understandings" - to go that way leads to Brexit/Trump/PBP TDs/Gemtrails/......

You seem to be going full Bimbot here - pontificating on things that are well outside your areas of expertise.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Bit triggered there Lily. Maybe I am an expert
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Mullet 2 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:42 pm

Sweet
No you made that up. I loves me kids
:lol:
CM11

Post by CM11 »

lilyw wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:08 pm
EverReady wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:03 pm
And maybe those with a more than rudimentary understanding would have agree with FK. Personally I'd rather listen to the experts than to Joe & Joanna Public with their "Rudimentary Understandings" - to go that way leads to Brexit/Trump/PBP TDs/Gemtrails/......

You seem to be going full Bimbot here - pontificating on things that are well outside your areas of expertise.
Take it up with Dr Ellen Crushell who advised the government of the permanent damage weeks of missing school would do to some kids at the beginning of Jan. Let alone months.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Yeah kids these days have it so tough
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

I smell a Hey Theo moment :lol:
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Watching Finding Ohana with a gaggle of neighbours kids. I can smell the victory. Or maybe that is socks
normilet

Post by normilet »

Update: This is worse than man flu. Sitting here sweating buckets and shivering away.

I guess that means its working at least.