Stewie has pissed someone off

All things Rugby
Post Reply
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 17756
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Thomas »

My climate change denying father often says a lot of things that make me think he's losing his mind but one thing he has told me has always rung true:

"Bad things typically don't happen to good people"

I mean, random bad shit...yes. But if you get kidnapped in...uh...Cremorne...then you've pissed someone bad off.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 23731
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by shanky »

Yeah Cremorne. :lol:

The worstest thing that might happen to you in Cremorne normally is finding out the organist isn’t playing before the main movie at the Orpheum cinema anymore, due to Covid
User avatar
Newsome
Posts: 3519
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Newsome »

Who might be the bad people in question?
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 36503
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by guy smiley »

'Stuie'...

poor bastard nearly doid. You could at least spell his name correctly.
User avatar
kiap
Posts: 20824
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by kiap »

guy smiley wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:12 am 'Stuie'...

poor bastard nearly doid. You could at least spell his name correctly.
Stuey.

Rhymes with phooey.

Imma say some western sydney business operatives who were assisting Stu with a bridging loan in these coranavirus-afflicted times.
BBB
Posts: 8659
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by BBB »

Took him 6 days to report the kidnapping to police.

Interesting.

Wonder if he’s friends on Wickr with Joseph Parker?
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 18803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Zakar »

shanky wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:55 am Yeah Cremorne. :lol:

The worstest thing that might happen to you in Cremorne normally is finding out the organist isn’t playing before the main movie at the Orpheum cinema anymore, due to Covid
:lol:

Or the Piano man won't play "Piano Man" at Minskys
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 18803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Zakar »

This is the biggest (non white collar) crime on the north shore since the fake collarbomber nabbed Bill Pullvers daughter.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 23731
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by shanky »

Zakar wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:14 am
shanky wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:55 am Yeah Cremorne. :lol:

The worstest thing that might happen to you in Cremorne normally is finding out the organist isn’t playing before the main movie at the Orpheum cinema anymore, due to Covid
:lol:

Or the Piano man won't play "Piano Man" at Minskys
Minskys

Jaysus. :lol:
User avatar
MungoMan
Posts: 14565
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Coalfalls

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by MungoMan »

kiap wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:18 am
guy smiley wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:12 am 'Stuie'...

poor bastard nearly doid. You could at least spell his name correctly.
Stuey.

Rhymes with phooey.

Imma say some western sydney business operatives who were assisting Stu with a bridging loan in these coranavirus-afflicted times.
Yairs.

When I read of the five/six day hiatus between kidnapping and reporting I immediately thought: Mr McGill, you fúcken dill. What have you got yourself into?

Business associates of a former business associate, one assumes.
User avatar
LandOTurk
Posts: 14881
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by LandOTurk »

Newsome wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:03 am Who might be the bad people in question?
"You know who you are" is the usual rebuttal to that.
User avatar
CrazyIslander
Posts: 21113
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by CrazyIslander »

He definitely owed money to someone.
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 6105
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Ellafan »

MungoMan wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:18 am
kiap wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:18 am
guy smiley wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:12 am 'Stuie'...

poor bastard nearly doid. You could at least spell his name correctly.
Stuey.

Rhymes with phooey.

Imma say some western sydney business operatives who were assisting Stu with a bridging loan in these coranavirus-afflicted times.
Yairs.

When I read of the five/six day hiatus between kidnapping and reporting I immediately thought: Mr McGill, you fúcken dill. What have you got yourself into?

Business associates of a former business associate, one assumes.
Sorry Mungo, but you are skiing way off piste here. The ability of people to over complicate even a complex situation is being played out in this domestic train crash. This is a saga of misplaced familial anger intersecting with misplaced financial notions. There are no winners here.The brother cashed in his green light, pursuing misplaced notions of family honour. It just ends in tears.
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 6105
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Ellafan »

CrazyIslander wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:03 pm He definitely owed money to someone.
You know this how?
User avatar
Gavin Duffy
Posts: 17180
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Gavin Duffy »

Image
User avatar
AND-y
Posts: 16931
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by AND-y »

I was so hoping that show had been cancelled when reading the thread title.
piquant
Posts: 9885
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by piquant »

Shut up, Meg
User avatar
Shrekles
Posts: 4566
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Shrekles »

Apparently the main kidnapper was his partner's brother - family get togethers just got uncomfortable...
User avatar
wamberal
Posts: 1450
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by wamberal »

Shrekles wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:06 am Apparently the main kidnapper was his partner's brother - family get togethers just got uncomfortable...
Ex-partner, I believe.
User avatar
Sandstorm
Posts: 29044
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Chickenrunning...

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by Sandstorm »

piquant wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:24 pm Shut up, Meg
:lol:
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 15108
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Stewie has pissed someone off

Post by jdogscoop »

Nothing to see here say his friendly neighbourhood cops.

I suggest that $50 mark up on the $14 bottle of Raupuara Springs Pinot Noir sat very poorly with Stuart's table.

He can spin that any way he likes. Bound to be a bit off.
Post Reply