Crunch SRTT: Highlanders v Brumbies

All things Rugby
User avatar
Peteray
Posts: 2450
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Crunch SRTT: Highlanders v Brumbies

Post by Peteray »

Here's hoping! :D
User avatar
Ali's Choice
Posts: 35156
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Crunch SRTT: Highlanders v Brumbies

Post by Ali's Choice »

The final 5 minutes of this match highlighted the importance of having a functional lineout. The Brumbies lineout imploded.
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 19531
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: Crunch SRTT: Highlanders v Brumbies

Post by Zakar »

Ali's Choice wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:34 am The final 5 minutes of this match highlighted the importance of having a functional lineout. The Brumbies lineout imploded.
A 19 year old hooker will always fudge you when the pressure is on...
User avatar
Ali's Choice
Posts: 35156
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Crunch SRTT: Highlanders v Brumbies

Post by Ali's Choice »

Zakar wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:47 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:34 am The final 5 minutes of this match highlighted the importance of having a functional lineout. The Brumbies lineout imploded.
A 19 year old hooker will always fudge you when the pressure is on...
I'll take your word for it, I have never fudged a 19 year old hooker.
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 19531
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: Crunch SRTT: Highlanders v Brumbies

Post by Zakar »

Ali's Choice wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:52 am
Zakar wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:47 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:34 am The final 5 minutes of this match highlighted the importance of having a functional lineout. The Brumbies lineout imploded.
A 19 year old hooker will always fudge you when the pressure is on...
I'll take your word for it, I have never fudged a 19 year old hooker.
Thatsthejoke.jpg
Morgan14
Posts: 1879
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Crunch SRTT: Highlanders v Brumbies

Post by Morgan14 »

Zakar wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:58 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:52 am
Zakar wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:47 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:34 am The final 5 minutes of this match highlighted the importance of having a functional lineout. The Brumbies lineout imploded.
A 19 year old hooker will always fudge you when the pressure is on...
I'll take your word for it, I have never fudged a 19 year old hooker.
Thatsthejoke.jpg

:lol:


Happy with the win, Highlanders looked reasonably cohesive. Where was that maul in SR Ao?

I *think* the Highlanders stayed reasonably healthy. Which is great news for next weekend.
User avatar
Peteray
Posts: 2450
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Crunch SRTT: Highlanders v Brumbies

Post by Peteray »

Concerns over Parkinson and Nareki today.
Post Reply