Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

All things Rugby
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:10 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:45 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:43 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:41 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:39 am No they're not

Image

That’s showing an amount of excess deaths you previously denied.
I said it's within normal variation. As is the earlier dearth of mortality in the graph.

“Normal” as you’ve decided, considering these are almost exclusively in the home and non covid there’s nothing “normal” about them. They’re a massive state failure.
Statistically 'normal'.
Statistics demonstrated with two vastly different log scales on same size graphs, idiot.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:17 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:10 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:45 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:43 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:41 am


That’s showing an amount of excess deaths you previously denied.
I said it's within normal variation. As is the earlier dearth of mortality in the graph.

“Normal” as you’ve decided, considering these are almost exclusively in the home and non covid there’s nothing “normal” about them. They’re a massive state failure.
Statistically 'normal'.
Statistics demonstrated with two vastly different log scales on same size graphs, idiot.
Just stop it now. They're not log scales, they're actual mortality figures from PHE.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:54 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:17 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:10 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:45 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:43 am

I said it's within normal variation. As is the earlier dearth of mortality in the graph.

“Normal” as you’ve decided, considering these are almost exclusively in the home and non covid there’s nothing “normal” about them. They’re a massive state failure.
Statistically 'normal'.
Statistics demonstrated with two vastly different log scales on same size graphs, idiot.
Just stop it now. They're not log scales, they're actual mortality figures from PHE.


Both graphs of the same size have differing scales. And you want to lecture on statistics?
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:55 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:54 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:17 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:10 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:45 am


“Normal” as you’ve decided, considering these are almost exclusively in the home and non covid there’s nothing “normal” about them. They’re a massive state failure.
Statistically 'normal'.
Statistics demonstrated with two vastly different log scales on same size graphs, idiot.
Just stop it now. They're not log scales, they're actual mortality figures from PHE.


Both graphs of the same size have differing scales. And you want to lecture on statistics?
There are three graphs, and all are labelled on the axes. Do you need it spelled out? Your inability to read a simple graph signals why you may have issues with interpretation.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:09 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:55 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:54 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:17 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:10 pm

Statistically 'normal'.
Statistics demonstrated with two vastly different log scales on same size graphs, idiot.
Just stop it now. They're not log scales, they're actual mortality figures from PHE.


Both graphs of the same size have differing scales. And you want to lecture on statistics?
There are three graphs, and all are labelled on the axes. Do you need it spelled out? Your inability to read a simple graph signals why you may have issues with interpretation.


I’ve an ability to recognise dishonest presentations. You keep defending excess deaths as if it’s nothing. I’ll point out the failure .....
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:13 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:09 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:55 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:54 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Statistics demonstrated with two vastly different log scales on same size graphs, idiot.
Just stop it now. They're not log scales, they're actual mortality figures from PHE.


Both graphs of the same size have differing scales. And you want to lecture on statistics?
There are three graphs, and all are labelled on the axes. Do you need it spelled out? Your inability to read a simple graph signals why you may have issues with interpretation.


I’ve an ability to recognise dishonest presentations. You keep defending excess deaths as if it’s nothing. I’ll point out the failure .....
There are no excess deaths of significance outside of the periods of peak covid. Nothing requires defending.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

There’s been excess deaths consistently all year. I genuinely don’t give a f uck about your judgment of “significance “ . The deaths in the home have been horrendous.

The performance of the state and it’s failing health service aren’t defendable however hard you try with dishonest pictures.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:15 pm There’s been excess deaths consistently all year. I genuinely don’t give a f uck about your judgment of “significance “ . The deaths in the home have been horrendous.
I'm not judging it, I'm presenting you with statistical evidence that you're talking absolute bollocks.

Deaths are deaths, whether in the home or in a hospice. But there are no excess ones - just the expected number for this time of year with a pandemic going on.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:15 pm There’s been excess deaths consistently all year. I genuinely don’t give a f uck about your judgment of “significance “ . The deaths in the home have been horrendous.
I'm not judging it, I'm presenting you with statistical evidence that you're talking absolute bollocks.

Deaths are deaths, whether in the home or in a hospice. But there are no excess ones - just the expected number for this time of year with a pandemic going on.

Your statistics prove my point not yours . He excess deaths aren’t from covid post April.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:20 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:15 pm There’s been excess deaths consistently all year. I genuinely don’t give a f uck about your judgment of “significance “ . The deaths in the home have been horrendous.
I'm not judging it, I'm presenting you with statistical evidence that you're talking absolute bollocks.

Deaths are deaths, whether in the home or in a hospice. But there are no excess ones - just the expected number for this time of year with a pandemic going on.

Your statistics prove my point not yours . He excess deaths aren’t from covid post April.
There aren't any excess deaths.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:22 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:20 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:15 pm There’s been excess deaths consistently all year. I genuinely don’t give a f uck about your judgment of “significance “ . The deaths in the home have been horrendous.
I'm not judging it, I'm presenting you with statistical evidence that you're talking absolute bollocks.

Deaths are deaths, whether in the home or in a hospice. But there are no excess ones - just the expected number for this time of year with a pandemic going on.

Your statistics prove my point not yours . He excess deaths aren’t from covid post April.
There aren't any excess deaths.

Your own graphs show excess deaths.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:23 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:22 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:20 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:15 pm There’s been excess deaths consistently all year. I genuinely don’t give a f uck about your judgment of “significance “ . The deaths in the home have been horrendous.
I'm not judging it, I'm presenting you with statistical evidence that you're talking absolute bollocks.

Deaths are deaths, whether in the home or in a hospice. But there are no excess ones - just the expected number for this time of year with a pandemic going on.

Your statistics prove my point not yours . He excess deaths aren’t from covid post April.
There aren't any excess deaths.

Your own graphs show excess deaths.
The graphs show a dearth of mortality for most of the year. Both excess and dearth are statistically insignificant apart from those that coincide with covid peaks.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:25 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:23 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:22 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:20 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:19 pm

I'm not judging it, I'm presenting you with statistical evidence that you're talking absolute bollocks.

Deaths are deaths, whether in the home or in a hospice. But there are no excess ones - just the expected number for this time of year with a pandemic going on.

Your statistics prove my point not yours . He excess deaths aren’t from covid post April.
There aren't any excess deaths.

Your own graphs show excess deaths.
The graphs show a dearth of mortality for most of the year. Both excess and dearth are statistically insignificant apart from those that coincide with covid peaks.

Word salad , excess deaths and mainly in the home. You’re defending that shit,
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:36 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:25 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:23 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:22 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:20 pm


Your statistics prove my point not yours . He excess deaths aren’t from covid post April.
There aren't any excess deaths.

Your own graphs show excess deaths.
The graphs show a dearth of mortality for most of the year. Both excess and dearth are statistically insignificant apart from those that coincide with covid peaks.

Word salad , excess deaths and mainly in the home. You’re defending that shit,
There are no excess deaths so there is nothing to defend - and deaths have broadly moved out of hospices and into the home, yes.

You're talking shit.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:40 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:36 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:25 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:23 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:22 pm

There aren't any excess deaths.

Your own graphs show excess deaths.
The graphs show a dearth of mortality for most of the year. Both excess and dearth are statistically insignificant apart from those that coincide with covid peaks.

Word salad , excess deaths and mainly in the home. You’re defending that shit,
There are no excess deaths so there is nothing to defend - and deaths have broadly moved out of hospices and into the home, yes.

You're talking shit.

Your own links show excess deaths. “Broadly” doing a massive amount of work.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:45 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:40 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:36 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:25 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:23 pm


Your own graphs show excess deaths.
The graphs show a dearth of mortality for most of the year. Both excess and dearth are statistically insignificant apart from those that coincide with covid peaks.

Word salad , excess deaths and mainly in the home. You’re defending that shit,
There are no excess deaths so there is nothing to defend - and deaths have broadly moved out of hospices and into the home, yes.

You're talking shit.

Your own links show excess deaths. “Broadly” doing a massive amount of work.
They show deaths - all cause mortality. Not excess deaths. f**king hell, man, are you morphing into Yoyo?
Last edited by message #2527204 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 65627
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by CM11 »

Message, did you check out euromomo that I linked? Pretty straightforward to knock the 'there's been excess deaths all year' looking at that.

Although, again, I'm not sure why you're bothering.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

CM11 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:49 pm Message, did you check out euromomo that I linked? Pretty straightforward to knock the 'there's been excess deaths all year' looking at that.

Although, again, I'm not sure why you're bothering.
I've seen it when someone was comparing French and UK mortality, though yours was a link to a euro aggregate? The site still has the UK on it for the moment, which is good.
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 65627
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by CM11 »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:51 pm
CM11 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:49 pm Message, did you check out euromomo that I linked? Pretty straightforward to knock the 'there's been excess deaths all year' looking at that.

Although, again, I'm not sure why you're bothering.
I've seen it when someone was comparing French and UK mortality, though yours was a link to a euro aggregate? The site still has the UK on it for the moment, which is good.
My link has aggregate plus individual. Small spike in week 29, I think it was, and more recently you're at the top range of normal but then you were nearly below excess 'non deaths' for a few months earlier in the year.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

CM11 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:49 pm Message, did you check out euromomo that I linked? Pretty straightforward to knock the 'there's been excess deaths all year' looking at that.

Although, again, I'm not sure why you're bothering.

I know you approve of lockdowns and their associated deaths. :thumbup:

I don’t know why he posts links that make my point.

Your link shows “substantial increase” in England for the last 3 months ....
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 8665
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by feckwanker »

Go for a walk/wank bimbo. It's clear this place is getting to you based on your presumable recent experiences. There are other forums on the internet you know?

Maybe the mods should give you some time off for your own good.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 pm Go for a walk/wank bimbo. It's clear this place is getting to you based on your presumable recent experiences. There are other forums on the internet you know?

Maybe the mods should give you some time off for your own good.

The time you spend trying to bait me, adding nothing factual along the way would make an argument that you should mind your own.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 28484
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Mick Mannock »

Image

Image
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 8665
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by feckwanker »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm
feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 pm Go for a walk/wank bimbo. It's clear this place is getting to you based on your presumable recent experiences. There are other forums on the internet you know?

Maybe the mods should give you some time off for your own good.

The time you spend trying to bait me, adding nothing factual along the way would make an argument that you should mind your own.
How am I baiting you? It's obvious to everyone here that you're way too invested in posting on here (despite your protestations that you barely spend any time in here).

You're constantly in the corner arguing on your contrary viewpoint against everyone as if you're smarter/ know better. Have you ever wondered why it's always you against everyone else?
Mick Mannock
Posts: 28484
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Mick Mannock »

feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:21 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm
feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 pm Go for a walk/wank bimbo. It's clear this place is getting to you based on your presumable recent experiences. There are other forums on the internet you know?

Maybe the mods should give you some time off for your own good.

The time you spend trying to bait me, adding nothing factual along the way would make an argument that you should mind your own.
How am I baiting you? It's obvious to everyone here that you're way too invested in posting on here (despite your protestations that you barely spend any time in here).

You're constantly in the corner arguing on your contrary viewpoint against everyone as if you're smarter/ know better. Have you ever wondered why it's always you against everyone else?
Pay better attention.

You are wrong.
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 65627
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by CM11 »

feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:21 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm
feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 pm Go for a walk/wank bimbo. It's clear this place is getting to you based on your presumable recent experiences. There are other forums on the internet you know?

Maybe the mods should give you some time off for your own good.

The time you spend trying to bait me, adding nothing factual along the way would make an argument that you should mind your own.
How am I baiting you? It's obvious to everyone here that you're way too invested in posting on here (despite your protestations that you barely spend any time in here).

You're constantly in the corner arguing on your contrary viewpoint against everyone as if you're smarter/ know better. Have you ever wondered why it's always you against everyone else?
Unfortunately if he really does believe he's smarter/know better than everyone else then the answer to your question is straightforward and will mean he'll continue to argue with everyone. Ignore is the only option. We can all live in ignorance of his lofty viewpoints then.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:21 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm
feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 pm Go for a walk/wank bimbo. It's clear this place is getting to you based on your presumable recent experiences. There are other forums on the internet you know?

Maybe the mods should give you some time off for your own good.

The time you spend trying to bait me, adding nothing factual along the way would make an argument that you should mind your own.
How am I baiting you? It's obvious to everyone here that you're way too invested in posting on here (despite your protestations that you barely spend any time in here).

You're constantly in the corner arguing on your contrary viewpoint against everyone as if you're smarter/ know better. Have you ever wondered why it's always you against everyone else?

It seems you’ve put quite a lot of thought into the “why” you try and bait me. :thumbup:
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

CM11 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:24 pm
feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:21 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm
feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 pm Go for a walk/wank bimbo. It's clear this place is getting to you based on your presumable recent experiences. There are other forums on the internet you know?

Maybe the mods should give you some time off for your own good.

The time you spend trying to bait me, adding nothing factual along the way would make an argument that you should mind your own.
How am I baiting you? It's obvious to everyone here that you're way too invested in posting on here (despite your protestations that you barely spend any time in here).

You're constantly in the corner arguing on your contrary viewpoint against everyone as if you're smarter/ know better. Have you ever wondered why it's always you against everyone else?
Unfortunately if he really does believe he's smarter/know better than everyone else then the answer to your question is straightforward and will mean he'll continue to argue with everyone. Ignore is the only option. We can all live in ignorance of his lofty viewpoints then.
I very rarely post anything pretending or otherwise about being “smarter” , I often post facts that are being studiously ignored by many posters, often they post to share their agreement with the consensus without having either facts nor a decent argument on their side.

Of course you’ll carry on ignoring other opinions and facts that make your posts silly.

I’m always open about my opinions, there origins and what information I’m relying on. This greatly annoys you.

What’s quite amusing is you’re posting almost as much if not more than me but don’t get the same critique about posting / investing too much . Odd hey.
Dozy
Posts: 3778
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

Mick Mannock wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:19 pm Image

Image
This is where I differ from people here. Stay focused on the events. China is a red herring. The same people who are rightly calling out government overreach are jumping on every bullshit about China, even to the point of taking their eyes off the prize.

Focus on what is happening in the west right now ..don't diverge. You can look into any shit you like afterwards. Ignore the smokescreen.

Australia, Canada, US. .this is where everything our societies ever had is getting dismantled so people getting distracted on shit like Vaccination evangelists, China labs, AUKUS, Russiagate ...all not important right now. You society and civil liberties are.

I suspect I am wasting my time with half here....sure they want protestors in Australia shot
Dozy
Posts: 3778
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... s-cdc-says


The world needs to remember this and remember who tried it. All discrimination needs to be reciprocated and as the developing world moves from most of the world's GDP to even more
........ remember at this time the nations who tried this stroke
Last edited by Dozy on Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 8665
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by feckwanker »

Mick Mannock wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:23 pm
feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:21 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm
feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 pm Go for a walk/wank bimbo. It's clear this place is getting to you based on your presumable recent experiences. There are other forums on the internet you know?

Maybe the mods should give you some time off for your own good.

The time you spend trying to bait me, adding nothing factual along the way would make an argument that you should mind your own.
How am I baiting you? It's obvious to everyone here that you're way too invested in posting on here (despite your protestations that you barely spend any time in here).

You're constantly in the corner arguing on your contrary viewpoint against everyone as if you're smarter/ know better. Have you ever wondered why it's always you against everyone else?
Pay better attention.

You are wrong.
There you go Bimbo- this is the company you keep.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/15/st ... -on-masks/


As the evidence is actually looked at.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 am https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/15/st ... -on-masks/


As the evidence is actually looked at.
Bloody hell - she's trying to get him sacked?
User avatar
4071
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by 4071 »

message #2527204 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:09 am
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 am https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/15/st ... -on-masks/


As the evidence is actually looked at.
Bloody hell - she's trying to get him sacked?
Um... no...?

There was no link to the petition itself, but the only part quoted was a request that the university president exercise his obligation “to clarify for the faculty the limits of public pronouncements when proclaiming on public health policy.” claiming that “several Stanford faculty members have publicly advocated for policies for others that are contrary to those the university has adopted" and that “these recommendations are disturbing and contrary to public health standards; they foster uncertainty and anxiety and put lives at risk.”

So the only call for action is to get clarity on the limits of public pronouncement when talking about public health policy.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

4071 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:52 am
message #2527204 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:09 am
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 am https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/15/st ... -on-masks/


As the evidence is actually looked at.
Bloody hell - she's trying to get him sacked?
Um... no...?

There was no link to the petition itself, but the only part quoted was a request that the university president exercise his obligation “to clarify for the faculty the limits of public pronouncements when proclaiming on public health policy.” claiming that “several Stanford faculty members have publicly advocated for policies for others that are contrary to those the university has adopted" and that “these recommendations are disturbing and contrary to public health standards; they foster uncertainty and anxiety and put lives at risk.”

So the only call for action is to get clarity on the limits of public pronouncement when talking about public health policy.
You think?
these recommendations are disturbing and contrary to public health standards; they foster uncertainty and anxiety and put lives at risk.”
I'd say she certainly wants him sanctioned?
User avatar
4071
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by 4071 »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 am https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/15/st ... -on-masks/


As the evidence is actually looked at.
Even the data cited by the Federalist in that article suggests that masks are better than no masks, even if the impact is pretty minor.

Every little helps. Like washing your hands.

Especially with the number of people who prefer de-wormer to vaccines (which is the only REALLY effective measure to combat the virus).
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

4071 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:56 am
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 am https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/15/st ... -on-masks/


As the evidence is actually looked at.
Even the data cited by the Federalist in that article suggests that masks are better than no masks, even if the impact is pretty minor.

Every little helps. Like washing your hands.

Especially with the number of people who prefer de-wormer to vaccines (which is the only REALLY effective measure to combat the virus).
Washing your hands is a very effective measure. Wearing a 'cloth face covering' is as potentially harmful as it is effective.
User avatar
normilet
Posts: 2679
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by normilet »

https://www.thejournal.ie/dutch-boy-cov ... 8-Sep2021/
A DUTCH COURT has ruled that a 12-year-old boy had the right to get a Covid jab to visit his dying grandmother despite his vaccine-sceptic father’s objections.
bimboman
Posts: 76958
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

4071 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:56 am
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 am https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/15/st ... -on-masks/


As the evidence is actually looked at.
Even the data cited by the Federalist in that article suggests that masks are better than no masks, even if the impact is pretty minor.

Every little helps. Like washing your hands.

Especially with the number of people who prefer de-wormer to vaccines (which is the only REALLY effective measure to combat the virus).


Actually it cites evidence that cloth masks are
A negative aswell .


And get f ucked with the every little bit element when you’re up turning society
Post Reply