Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

All things Rugby
UncleFB

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

Post by UncleFB »

guy smiley wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:14 am
Duff Paddy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:49 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:44 am Terrorism expert on ABC right now, explaining how the constant references to 'Dictator Dan' by sections of the Murdoch media has fuelled the anger and sentiment that has led to the protests in Melbourne over the past three days.
Sure they’re hardly any better calling a terrorism expert to comment on protestors
The political landscape of Australia currently harbours an opaque but growing cohort of hard Right extremists who use these types of events to further their cause and recruit / gain numbers.

the Australian government's own intelligence agency has been warning of this threat for a couple of years. It's euphemistically referred to as Domestic Terrorism. It's the same dynamic at play that led to the mass murder in the mosque in Christchurch, NZ a couple of years ago and it's behind many of the mass murder crimes carried out in the US.

Writing this movement off as a 'protest' is a handy whitewashing tactic. Sure, there are some protesting for what they believe to be an honest cause... they are the puppets in this powerplay.

Are you one of them, Duff? Are you a puppet?
:thumbup:

Funny (not funny) to see all the NH know-it-alls out in force on their high horses today.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:44 am Terrorism expert on ABC right now, explaining how the constant references to 'Dictator Dan' by sections of the Murdoch media has fuelled the anger and sentiment that has led to the protests in Melbourne over the past three days.
A bit like picturing Gladys in a Nazi costume with a Hitler moustache, and mashing her speeches and having her talk about applying "the final solution", fuels anger and anti government sentiment on the left side, eh?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Sure they’re hardly any better calling a terrorism expert to comment on protestors
These are domestic terrorists mate. And they are rioters, not protesters.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:53 am
Normally this would win Hyperbolic Post of the Day - Topic: Terrorism.

Unfortunately, today you had this to contend with...
ManInTheBar

Post by ManInTheBar »

MungoMan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:24 am
Normally this would win Hyperbolic Post of the Day - Topic: Terrorism.

Another NH win. Youse got better earthquakes though
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

As AC wants you to believe. This is what a Melbourne terrorist looks like.

Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

MungoMan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:24 am Normally this would win Hyperbolic Post of the Day - Topic: Terrorism.

Thanks for that, it was a supremely confusing
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

The CFMEU are domestic terrorists. :shock:
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Clogs still believes they’re are all just tradies… :roll:
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Slim 293 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:31 am Clogs still believes they’re are all just tradies… :roll:
The Assistant Commissioner of Police was interviewed tonight. When asked of the make-up of the rioters, he said that only a very small portion of them were tradies, with the vast majority being individuals who have links to previous anti-lockdown and far-right groups. The fact that the CFMEU headquarters was targeted by these rioters suggests that these were not tradies. Having watched trade union protests over many years, I've never seen them attack and destroy their own buildings.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Slim 293 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:31 am Clogs still believes they’re are all just tradies… :roll:
Well given today it was disclosed that the CFMEU is now a right wing organisation, I am not sure what to believe.

Are you suggesting that the CFMEU membership aren't trades? Or that they are right wing Nazis?

If so then is the left wing Labor government is controlled by the right wing union?

I mean what the fvck kind of nonsense are you blokes trying to peddle?

Sort your shit out. Get your stories straight.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:36 am
Well given today it was disclosed that the CFMEU is now a right wing organisation, I am not sure what to believe.

Are you suggesting that the CFMEU membership aren't trades? Or that they are right wing Nazis?

If so then is the left wing Labor government is controlled by the right wing union?

I mean what the fvck kind of nonsense are you blokes trying to peddle?

Sort your shit out. Get your stories straight.

Don’t be an idiot…

All of the usual anti lockdown protesters were out there today - Reignite Democracy Australia, Rebel News and all the other “independent news” Facebook bloggers, all of the other serial protesters and quite evidently - the old True Blue Crew/United Patriots Front-Neo nazis who love to use the shrine for their rallies…
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:36 am
The Assistant Commissioner of Police was interviewed tonight. When asked of the make-up of the rioters, he said that only a very small portion of them were tradies, with the vast majority being individuals who have links to previous anti-lockdown and far-right groups. The fact that the CFMEU headquarters was targeted by these rioters suggests that these were not tradies. Having watched trade union protests over many years, I've never seen them attack and destroy their own buildings.
It is remarkable that after the tradies lunch rooms were shut down, and they went on disruptive snap strikes in the streets of Melbourne to then it being announced that it was mandatory for tradies to get a jab in order to work, and they then reacted to that too, to then having all their work shut down 2 weeks, that suddenly the secretive right wing nazis have popped up out of the woodwork in solidarity with their left wing Labor supporting brethren.

Incredible that you are trying to sell this horse shit.

You need to re read some of the shit you are posting.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Slim 293 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:31 am Clogs still believes they’re are all just tradies:roll:
I'm happy to see Slim, that you have abandoned the transparent CFMEU spin that it mas 'mostly' non union members and there were 'very few' union members there. The Vicpol DC who was on the news tonight didn't seem to be buying that particular bill of sale either.

No, they weren't all tradies, but watching the union, and you lefties here dancing around trying to distance yourself from their conduct has been amusing*.

[*All the more because it turns out the union has been invaded by ex-Croation Ustaše types. I'd bet you'd like to be able to reboot this and take a different tack :lol: ]
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

No he didn't you fibber. You tell me at precisely what time in his news conference he said that and I'll watch it again, on youtube, and come back with some specific time references where he said something quite different.
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

Slim 293 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:41 am Don’t be an idiot…
It’s Clogs. He can’t help it.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:44 am
It is remarkable that after the tradies lunch rooms were shut down, and they went on disruptive snap strikes in the streets of Melbourne to then it being announced that it was mandatory for tradies to get a jab in order to work, and they then reacted to that too, to then having all their work shut down 2 weeks, that suddenly the secretive right wing nazis have popped up out of the woodwork in solidarity with their left wing Labor supporting brethren.

You're a joke of a poster. You're now Australia's very own Mick Mannock. A proud conspiracy theorist. If your anti-lockdown, anti-police rhetoric wasn't so dangerous it would be funny. There has been almost unlimited evidence that shows that these rioters are largely the same crew who have been attending ant-lockdown protests for months.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Ellafan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:48 am
No he didn't you fibber. You tell me at precisely what time in his news conference he said that and I'll watch it again, on youtube, and come back with some specific time references where he said something quite different.
For someone who likes to claim to be pro ADF, you've been very quiet on these rioters congregating at the Shrine of Remembrance. It must be hard for you, because your views align almost entirely with the rioters? Like them you are anti-lockdown, anti-Labor, anti-Dan Andrews.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:49 am
Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:44 am

You're a joke of a poster. You're now Australia's very own Mick Mannock. A proud conspiracy theorist. If your anti-lockdown, anti-police rhetoric wasn't so dangerous it would be funny. There has been almost unlimited evidence that shows that these rioters are largely the same crew who have been attending ant-lockdown protests for months.

Keep peddling how these CFMEU members are domestic terrorists.

They are scummy as you have declared and I agree. I mean who likes militant left wing unionists? They have and always will be thugs.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

guy smiley wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:48 am
Slim 293 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:41 am Don’t be an idiot…
It’s Clogs. He can’t help it.
:lol:

I am in your head rent free.

Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:53 am Keep peddling how these CFMEU members are domestic terrorists.

They are scummy as you have declared and I agree. I mean who likes militant left wing unionists? They have and always will be thugs.
Everyone involved in these riots is a domestic terrorist, regardless of their profession or affiliation.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

The Age wrote:
The CFMEU says the majority of the protesters are not union members and the crowds include far-right extremists.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

jdogscoop wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:57 am The CFMEU says the majority of the protesters are not union members and the crowds include far-right extremists.
Clogs knows more than the Victorian Police, the Victorian government, the ABC and the CFMEU itself.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:55 am
Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:53 am Keep peddling how these CFMEU members are domestic terrorists.

Everyone involved in these riots is a domestic terrorist, regardless of their profession or affiliation.

Terrorists everywhere!!

But Dan will keep us safe?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:02 am

Terrorists everywhere!!

The police will you safe. The same group you were attacking just a few hours ago by positing links to anti-Vic police articles and websites.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Here is a question for you AC. Is the CFMEU pro mandatory vaccinations?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:07 am Here is a question for you AC. Is the CFMEU pro mandatory vaccinations?
No, I don't believe they are. Neither are the Federal Government.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:03 am
Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:02 am

Terrorists everywhere!!

The police will you safe. The same group you were attacking just a few hours ago by positing links to anti-Vic police articles and websites.

Oh we all know you are a massive supporter of the Victorian Police Force. No need to try and repeat the message.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:07 am
Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:07 am Here is a question for you AC. Is the CFMEU pro mandatory vaccinations?
They aren't.

So how do you think the members would react when told vaccines are mandatory for their industry?
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Twitter saying police shooting rubber bullets at the unemployed in Melbourne? Shocking if true
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:08 am Oh we all know you are a massive supporter of the Victorian Police Force. No need to try and repeat the message.
Well, our choice today was to support the Vic police, or a violent, angry mob of rioters that included proud neo Nazis and white supremacists. At this critical moment, you chose to post links attacking the Victorian Police as they risked their lives to keep the streets of Melbourne safe. The worst thing is, you seem proud of doing this. You think it makes you look clever.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:52 am
Ellafan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:48 am
For someone who likes to claim to be pro ADF, you've been very quiet on these rioters congregating at the Shrine of Remembrance. It must be hard for you, because your views align almost entirely with the rioters? Like them you are anti-lockdown, anti-Labor, anti-Dan Andrews.
Very deft attempted goal post shift there, AC :thumbup: But it failed. Along with the strawmanning. I am very proud of the ex ADF member who went down to the Shrine, wearing his medals (and/or his grandad's medals), and addressed the protestors and asked them to go and protest somewhere else. None of you soft lefties on this thread would have the guts to risk physical assault like that.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:10 am
They aren't.

So how do you think the members would react when told vaccines are mandatory for their industry?
How should the react? They should get vaccinated of course.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

jdogscoop wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:57 am
The Age wrote:
The CFMEU says the majority of the protesters are not union members and the crowds include far-right extremists.
Have you read Ben Schneider's lengthy analysis that went up on their site last night?

The far right extremist group includes the ex Ustaše CFMEU members - like John Setka.
grievous

Post by grievous »

They aren't.

Probably like other industries that have been told they are mandatory like the airline industry but I dont see them flying planes into buildings.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Ellafan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:12 am Very deft attempted goal post shift there, AC :thumbup: But it failed. Along with the strawmanning. I am very proud of the ex ADF member who went down to the Shrine, wearing his medals (and/or his grandad's medals), and addressed the protestors and asked them to go and protest somewhere else. None of you soft lefties on this thread would have the guts to risk physical assault like that.
Says the poster with the softest hands on this entire forum. You've worn a suit to work your entire life and the closest you've ever gotten to the 'bush' is a weekend away camping on the Hawkesbury River. Please don't pretend you're tough.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:12 am
Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:08 am Oh we all know you are a massive supporter of the Victorian Police Force. No need to try and repeat the message.
Well, our choice today was to support the Vic police, or a violent, angry mob of rioters that included proud neo Nazis and white supremacists. At this critical moment, you chose to post links attacking the Victorian Police as they risked their lives to keep the streets of Melbourne safe. The worst thing is, you seem proud of doing this. You think it makes you look clever.

Well not quite, your choices were to support a violent angry mob that included white supremacist racists or the rioters that may have included white supremacist racists, but also aboriginal anti Vax protesters and a whole broad range of other human beings.

You were quite unequivocal in your support of Victoria Police earlier, and even when it was pointed out to you that it is an organisation beset with institutional racism, you chose to double down and support Victoria Police. That you have continued to declare your support for Victoria Police. Well that is now on you.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:17 am
Ellafan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:12 am Very deft attempted goal post shift there, AC :thumbup: But it failed. Along with the strawmanning. I am very proud of the ex ADF member who went down to the Shrine, wearing his medals (and/or his grandad's medals), and addressed the protestors and asked them to go and protest somewhere else. None of you soft lefties on this thread would have the guts to risk physical assault like that.
Says the poster with the softest hands on this entire forum. You've worn a suit to work your entire life and the closest you've ever gotten to the 'bush' is a weekend away camping on the Hawkesbury River. Please don't pretend you're tough.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:14 am
They aren't.

How should the react? They should get vaccinated of course.

Please mate, get your left wing Union brethren on board with the program then. They are violently against mandatory vaccinations.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »